Monday, April 27, 2009

Ow, This Thing Really Works!!



Here's the ultrasound machine that I have at home -- it's the same one that I was using at the Hope4Cancer clinic in Mexico.

Every week I dissolve three chlorophyll capsules in my mouth and wait 24 hours. Then I smear myself with olive oil and baste for 30 minutes...no, wait, I smear myself with olive oil and then jump in the bathtub! I then slowly rub the wand over the areas where there are tumors.

While I'm using the ultrasound wand, it's absolutely painless -- I actually can't feel a thing. Within four hours, though, it kicks up an inflammatory reaction in the areas where there are tumors -- my femur, pelvis, and spine. I feel some pain, depending on how long I applied the wand. I definitely have to work on my timing so that I do it for long enough to make a difference, but not too long to make the pain too intense!

Despite the pain, it's really good to know that the treatment actually has an effect, and that I can see such a quick feedback loop between something I do and the effect it has. For so many of the treatments (like the supplements I take, for instance), there's really no way to directly know if I'm having any kind of impact. With the sonodynamic treatment -- oh, you better believe I can feel when I've undergone the treatment!

The next step is to find a helper to use the wand on places I can't reach on my back, and to set up the bank of lights that will complement the ultrasound treatment in activating the chlorophyll inside the body.

No comments: