Saturday, October 20, 2007

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!

I want to extend a very heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you that has sent your contribution my way recently. This includes those of you that have so generously made donations, and those of you that have gifted air miles, and those of you that have sent well wishes and good thoughts in one way or another. What a wonderful difference it has made to know that all of you have helped so much!

Liz and I sang a song of thanks for all of you this morning, and I am holding you in my heart as I write this.

And a very special thanks goes to Liz, who has given of herself (and contributed!) more than generously, more than anyone could ever expect. I am well and truly humbled, and exceedingly grateful.

No comments: