Friday, October 26, 2007

Come to the Sluggo!Ball in Austin!


This evening there's going to be a benefit to help with my medical expenses. It's the "Sluggo! Halloween Ball" (named after a fanzine I put out here in Austin back in 1979-80), and it's at Emo's starting at 10pm. If you're in town come down and say hi!

I'm extremely grateful to all my friends that have worked so hard to put this together, including Grand Magister Phil Lenihan, Jane Dowling, Rick Turner and all the rest. You can see details of the Ball here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nick, you only may know me through association, as I am a former boyfriend and now husband of Jennifer Swan. Your name comes up in conversation now and then as talk casually goes around to former loves in our lives, and she remebers you well. Sorry to hear about your plight, hope you fight well, and enjoy anything you want. I am sure she will take care of any donation activity she chooses....best of luck

Peter Arbogast