Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Power of Poop

OK, I am already a *complete* believer!!

I'm on my second day of doing coffee enemas, in preparation for my enzyme therapy program that starts next month. The theory is the same as that behind the do-it-yourself supplement program that I've been on for the past 4 months: the various herbal remedies, enzymes and vitamins that I'm taking are great, each in their own way, for getting the cancer and various other toxins out of my system. But someone has to move whatever's been stirred up on out of the system!

For the past few months, I've relied on my general regularity, along with an occasional colonic from Charlotte Layne. The coffee enemas really move the detoxification to another level. It's recommended by many different alternative cancer groups, including the enzyme therapy treatment ("Dr. Kelley's program") -- see http://www.sawilsons.com/ .

I can testify from my own experience that my innards have been really vile ever since I amped up my supplement use last month -- there are some seriously toxic substances being stirred up down there! I'm glad to have a procedure that will get rid of them much more efficiently.

The added bonus of the coffee enemas is one that I've read about but didn't appreciate fully until I started them yesterday. I feel *great*! This isn't just "drink your morning cup of coffee" great, and it isn't like any other caffeine experience that I've ever had. I am feeling so good overall, and I am experiencing astounding mental clarity for three or four hours after the procedure -- and all without any kind of caffeine buzz! (caveat: we'll see if it lasts!!)

Here's a link that gives you probably more information than you wanted to know about coffee enema benefits, and the actual procedure-- http://www.sawilsons.com/basicenema.htm

No comments: